Each course has a workload of 10 ECTS. Students study three courses per semester.
Not all courses can be combined. Please check for possible combinations in this schedule. Please have a look at both pages of the schedule.
Courses in the discipline of language teaching (English, German and French) are taught in the target language and are only open for students who study those languages at their home institution.
UCC does not guarantee admission to courses nor that the courses listed will be offered. Course availability is dependent on a minimum and maximum number of registered participants.
Courses taught in English
- The Nordic Model
- Didactics of Dialogue and Reconciliation (DIDAR)
- Innovation Lab
- Visual Literacy
- Musical expression in teaching and learning
- The learner's academic, social and personal development
- English language teaching 1: Language awareness
- English language teaching 2: Processes in language acquisition and communication skills
- English language teaching 3: Intercultural competence in foreign language teaching
- English language teaching: Digital literacy
- Teaching lower secondary subjects in English
- Creativity and experimental processes – working with arts and crafts through analogue and digital technologies
- Integration of physical activities in everyday teaching practice
Courses taught in French
Courses taught in German
- Deutsch als Fremdsprache Modul 1: Sprachunterricht und Lernprozesse im Fach Deutsch als Fremdsprache
- Deutsch als Fremdsprache Modul 2: Interkulturelle Kommunikation
Schedule for Autumn Semester 2017
Changes might occur. Please choose three modules.
Study Teacher Education in Danish
If you are fluent in Danish, Swedish or Norwegian, you may study the full degree programme at bachelor/graduate level and supplementary diploma degrees, which are taught in Danish. For more information on the full degree programme, see our Danish website:
Nordic Summerschool in August 2018
Nordic Summerschool is organised in cooperation between Lunds Universitet, Högskolan i Kristianstad, Høgskolen i Oslo-Akershus , Universitetet i Island, Københavns Universitet and Læreruddannelsen UCC. Interested students can apply by sending a motivated application. Read more:
Course description for modules taught in Danish
Find the course description in our curriculum: