Language Requirements

Study in Danish

If you understand Danish, you may follow any course taught in Danish. Exam products may be written in any Scandinavian language (Norwegian, Swedish or Danish) or English. You can find more information about the subjects offered in Danish on our website in Danish.

Study in English

As an exchange student, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language, as you will be enrolled in study programmes conducted in English. You will be expected to be able to participate actively in class discussion, engage in group work, read literature, and formulate written products in English. University College KP does not offer any full degree programmes in English.