The Senior Management has the overall responsibility for the management of University College UCC.
It consists of:
- Rector (appointed by the Board)
- Executive Director for Teacher Education, Communication, and Research and Development
- Executive Director for Social Education and Health Sciences
- Executive Director for Resources
The Executive Board is serviced by the Management Secretariat.
Board of Governors
The Board of Governors has the ultimate legal responsibility for UCC. The Board meets eight times a year and consists of fifteen members:
- five members appointed by external stakeholders
- six members appointed by the UCC Board of Governors
- two members elected by students
- two members elected by staff